Saturday, February 24, 2007

Kon loves ducks!

Kon loves ducks! Here he is playing with a rubber bath duck.



We have fun in the bathroom. Sometimes when Mom and Dad are not around I like to nap in the bath. Yes, I know..."Cats don't like water." But it's not really the water I'm interested in, (unless Mom is taking a bath, b/c then I like to splash the water on her, but I wouldn't dare get in!) one time I fell in the tub when the side of the tub was all slippery and I lost my balance. Anyway, I love the tub (except when there's water!) because it is cool and I can hide in there and jump out to catch Kon by surprise!






Okay, enough about ducks and water and baths (I DON'T LIKE BATHS!). Here are some pictures of me and Kon hanging out at home.





And one of Dad being weird.

No comments: