Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My Favorites

I got tagged by Monty Q. Thanks buddy!

Time of day: Birdwatching time

Day of the Week: Whenever I go strollering!!!

Season of the year: Spring (bugs and birds!)

Holiday: Things'giving! TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY!

Beaches: We live near the lake Michigan (but I haven't been to the beach)

Song: "You are my SlyGuy, my only slyguy, you make me happy when skies are gray..." Mom sings it to me a lot. Kon has his own song too, but I'll let him tell you about it if he wants.

Flower: I don't like any flower more than the others, but I LOVE that plant that mom brought home when she and Dad went to Georgia. (Here is Kon with my plant)


Talk Show: I think the only one I've seen is Dr Phil, b/c my Dad watches it sometimes.

Movie: I like the tv, I basically watch whatever Mom and dad do.

Soaps: I do not like soaps, especially mom's bath bubbles!

Beverage: I don't drink, I splash!

Fruit: Ice Cream.

Snack: that plant that mom brought home from georgia.

Food: Meow Mix Indoor Healthy Kitty

Restaurant: the kitchen counter.

I <3 Skittles.

I don't know who I'm supposed to tag, so I'm tagging Skittles.

1 comment:

Monty Q. Kat said...

Great learning more about you, fellow mancat! MomBean watches Dr. Phil sometimes too, and then the KidBean and BabyBean get to learn new words. (I don't think they need to hear some of them, MomBean can get awfully upset at a TV...)