Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

This morning Mom was up super early, 
but wasn't really in the mood to play. 
 So we just layed around for a while.



Look Mom, I know that you're tired and all, but it is time for Christmas!

See what a good boy I'm being?!?!?!?!?



Here I am inspecting my secret paws!!!

I should probably go find Kon so he can share this with me.



Merry Christmas Efurryone!!!

Thanks Nemo for the great Secret Paws!!!  We'll post more pictures later, once batteries have time to charge.  Mom got a NEW DIGITAL CAMERA for Christmas from Dad and will now be able to take lots more great pictures of us.  We'll post all the great things from our Secret Paws then!

3 comments:

Ivy Nightwind said...

Look how handsome you are Sly! Awww I loves my Fur Nephews soooo much!! You should come and cuddle with me in my room!

The Island Cats said...

Hi Sly! We wanna wish you and Kon and your beans a furry Merry Christmas!

Wally, Ernie & Zoey

pee ess. Thanks again for my Secret Paws presents! Those treats were just the best!!! ~Zoey

Catzee said...

Purry Christmas!