Saturday, January 13, 2007

Baskets are the best

One of my favorite things to do is to play in the mesh baskets that Mom and Dad keep putting clothes in. Sometimes they are clean and sometimes they are dirty. Either way, I love jumping in baskets. There are 2 that I particularly love. They are both blue and meshy, but one is taller and the other is bigger around. The tall one is fun to knock over and hide in, b/c it's gives me the power of invisibility. Then I can wait there until just the right moment when someone is walking by and JUMP OUT!!! I also love to climb Mom's bathrobe in the bathroom. I like jumping up and climbing my way up to the doorknob then jumping down and attacking the silky blue ribbon on the side. AHHH...there's a bug in here, I have to go catch it for Mom...

No comments: