Saturday, January 20, 2007

What A Night!!!


Mom and Dad had a bunch (like 15 people) of their friends over last night and they had lots of food and strong water. They didn't let me have ANY of the food, except a few people dropped some chips and Kon and I cleaned them up for Mom. But when I tried to see what was one the table, I got sprayed with the evil bottle. I also got a time out because I jumped onto the table. Dad put me in the bedroom and I had to take a nap, then Mom came and rescued me after a little while. It was really nice of them to have so many people over to love on me and Kon. It was great having them love on us. And Dad even played string on a stick. All those people loved me better than Kon, but that is because I'm "athletic." I don't know what that means, but a lot of people said it and it must be good, because it was ...well, it was about me. Now I'm very tired from such a long night. It's tough being so adorable.

No comments: