Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Don't tell Mom


Today, I think Mom went to school again. She left REALLY early this morning and hasn't been back yet. So I'm thinking she a.) either went to school or b.) got attacked by the squirrels. But I haven't seen anything weird going on outside today, so I'll assume that she went to school.
Well, what I don't want you to tell Mom is how much fun Kon and I had while she and Dad were gone. Today, we used the bed as a scratching post, then jumped on it for awhile. We also jumped on the beds in the guest room and bounced around. I called some birds from the window with my FABULOUS bird calling skills. And then we explored the counters and other up high spaces. Mom did that cleaning thing again and forgot to leave us a snack in the sink with the dishes:( Oh well, I'm really close to figuring out that pantry door. Then I can get all the good snacks. But right now I'm going to go take a nap so they think that we were good today and napped a lot and looked real cute. That's the story ok? Don't tell them otherwise.

No comments: