Tuesday, January 23, 2007

"Feeding" the birds

Today Mom did something AWESOME!!! She took some old food and threw it outside. At first I thought "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!?!? Just give it to me, I'll eat it!" But THEN, something AMAZING happened.








All those pesky birds started coming on MY porch.



Mom wasn't trying to throw out the food for them, she was just tricking them to coming on the porch so Kon and I can watch them and play!!!!!!!!





Even that stupid squirrel got in on the action and stole a piece of food.



I told you they are evil, they steal my Mom's food!!!



Anyway, I was a little frightened by all of the birds, there were a whole bunch of them, but then I jumped in Mom's arms and cuddled and I felt much better.



Now I can just sit by the window and watch those pesky things. This was a very fun day and I hope Mom "feeds" them again.

No comments: